Operation of the ET 200SP HA with STEP 7 V5.6
The provided Hardware Support Packages (HSP) enable you to configure the SIMATIC ET 200SP HA modules that are not yet included in the hardware catalog of your STEP 7 installation.
The procedure how to update the hardware catalog of your STEP 7 installation with this download is described in the following entry
How can you update the hardware catalog without direct internet access?
The required HSP are included in the STEP 7 HSP collection. The download is provided via the following article
STEP 7 V5.x Hardware Support Packages (HSPs - as at 07/2019) for installing hardware updates in the Hardware Configuration
- HSP0272: IM 155-6 PN
- HSP0273: AI
- HSP0274: AQ
- HSP0275: DI
- HSP0276: DQ
- HSP0277: RQ
- HSP0278: Busadapter
The firmware can be obtained here Firmware update: ET 200SP HA Interface Module IM155-6 PN
The full range of functions of the SIMATIC ET 200SP HA can only be implemented in conjunction with a CPU 410 from V8.2 onwards. When operating with STEP 7 there are the following restrictions:
- no Configuration in Run
- no Sequence of Events
- no highly available Profinet structure R1 (redundant CPU with redundant interface module)
- I/O redundancy is possible with the SIMATIC S7-400 V6H, but no redundancy library is available.
Figure 01 Overview of functions
STEP 7 Project engineering with I/O redundancy
I/O redundancy is possible in STEP 7 with the SIMATIC S7-400 V6H. A library is not available. The following project planning regulations must be observed:
- Observe slot rules for I/O redundancy according to system manual ET 200SP HA (Entry ID 109761547)
- In the case of input modules (DI; AI), the respective input data is read by both modules in redundancy mode. The QI bits must be taken into account when deciding on one of the two values.
- With digital outputs (DQ), the outputs are linked wired-or in redundancy mode; for a "0" at the output, both modules must output "0".
- In the case of analog output (AQ), only the setpoint value is specified, even in redundancy mode. The redundancy partners then automatically output half the target current.
- All diagnoses are identically available in redundancy mode, and redundancy-specific maintenance messages are also available.
SIMATIC ET 200SP HA Distributed I/O system
Delivery Release New 32-channel components for SIMATIC ET 200SP HA