Delivery Release: Power Monitoring Software powermanager V3.5
With the power monitoring software powermanager V3.5 all measured values are collected, which are required for
power consumption optimization and corresponding cost reductions. This includes energy and power values as well
as electrical characteristics such as current, voltage and power factor. Besides electrical measuring values also non
electrical energy values can be integrated to the system either via pulse measurement or dedicated measuring
devices featuring communication interfaces. The values are not only displayed, but can also be monitored and
archived for future evaluation.
For optimization of power demand values, the data can be visualized and compared via a trend view of the load
Evaluations can be done easily with predefined report templates as cost center allocation, variance analysis, energy
evaluations as well as a duration curve report. The report handling can also be access via a standard Web browser.
User defined reports can be created as well. Sending an automated email with the final report is another highlight of
the user friendliness of the software.
By use of the load monitoring functionality power demand limits can be observed and if required switching
recommendations can be given.
The calculation and display of KPIs (Key performance indicators) can be executed as easy as displaying the values
Powermanager is the optimized technical basis for a power management system in accordance with ISO 50001
norm, of course with the certificate of conformity.
- Independent power monitoring software.
- Operation using a PC and measuring devices with Ethernet connection.
- Expandable from the simple standard application to a fully flexible customer solution.
- Fully scalable with regard to the number of devices and the software's functions.
- Ensures optimum integration of measuring and power quality devices 7KT/7KM PAC, as well as circuit
breakers 3WL/3VL/3VA, but also any other Modbus device.
- This version consists of all functions of the previous versions and service packs.
The following enhancements are realized in powermanager V3.5 compared to V3.4 SP1 HF1
- OPC UA Server to be ordered as additional option
- support of new measuring devices and accessories
- PAC4200 Firmware V2.1
Integrated MindSphere Interface (free-of-charge)
- connect SI LP devices as down-stream devices of powermanager to Siemens’ cloud-based, Open IoT
Operating System MindSphere – SENTRON MindApp release planned for October 2019
- easy and more efficient on-boarding process by exporting the existing powermanager device structure and
parameterization and subsequent import of the device information selected in MindSphere and the on-boarding
parameters via JSON files
- Information about device status and data traffic of selected devices
Target markets and industries:
Energy efficiency can be achieved through consistent power monitoring and the derived optimization measures
which is crucial for all industries, including Industry, Infrastructure and Building.
Ordering information can be found in the LV 14 catalog.