Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109770094, Entry date: 08/12/2019
Update for PROFIsafe Starter Kit V3.5
The new PROFIsafe Starter Kit Version V3.5.1 is available ex store and for download for registered customers. The PROFIsafe driver included in the Starter Kit has been updated to V2.2.2.
The PROFIsafe Starter Kit V3.5.1 is compatible with version 2.6.1 of the PROFIsafe profile, as specified in IEC 61784-3-3.
Changes compared to the previous version
- The product information about PROFIsafe Starter Kit V3.5 (entry ID: 109754405) is not relevant for the PROFIsafe Starter Kit V3.5.1.
- The product information about the "PROFIsafe Driver V2.2.1 for F-Slaves" manual (entry ID: 109746310) is included in the "PROFIsafe Driver V2.2.2 for F-Slaves" .manual.
- Certificate for the PROFIsafe driver V2.2.2
SN88713C-V1.2.2.pdf (592.0 KB)
- Supplements to the "General License Conditions for Software Products for Automation and Drives for Customers with a Seat or Registered Office in Germany" for PROFIsafe drivers
AddOn_License_PN_Driver_in_Deutschland.pdf (62.1 KB)
- Supplements to the "General License Conditions for Software Products for Automation and Drives for Customers with a Seat or Registered Office outside of Germany" for PROFIsafe drivers
AddOn_License_PN_Driver_outside_Germany.pdf (63.7 KB)
- The download is available for registered customers in the entry 109770096
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.