Update 1 available for SIMATIC WinAC RTX (F) 2010 incl. SP3
Improvements of Update 1:
With Update 1, the following improvements have been achieved for SIMATIC WinAC RTX (F) 2010 SP3:
- Message "High Precision Event Timer not deactivated" for WinAC RTX F 2010 SP3 after installation of newer Windows KBs
After installation of Windows Security Patches as of September 2019, WinAC RTX F displays the error message "High Precision Event Timer has to be deactivated in BIOS Setup" upon startup and does not run.
With Update 1, starting WinAC RTX F 2010 incl. SP3 is also possible with newer Windows Security Patches.
- Failsafe communication via WLAN will not be reestablished automatically after a disconnection
For connection problems via a WLAN route, the failsafe communication is not reestablish automatically after a timeout.
With WinAC RTX (F) 2010 SP3 Update 1 this behavior has been improved.
- Security improvements for CPU panel and CMI interface
The security level of the interfaces for the CPU panel and CMI are improved with Update 1.
Notes on installation
For installation of Update 1, the previous installation of SP3 for WinAC RTX 2010 or WinAC RTX F 2010 is required. For improvements, new functions and availability of SP3, see the product note 109765109
Proceed as follows for installation of the update:
- Close WinAC RTX ("Shutdown")
- To install, start the executable file and follow the setup instructions.
To receive Update 1 for WinAC RTX 2010 incl. SP3 or WinAC RTX F 2010 incl. SP3, contact Support at:
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry