SITRAIN-Training: WinCC Unified & Unified Comfort Panels
Относится к продукту(ам)
Aim of the course
The training is aimed at first-time users of WinCC Unified and Unified Comfort Panels. The elementary basics and configuration steps are taught. Only general knowledge of automation technology is advantageous.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use Unified Comfort Panels with confidence and create your own HMI projects with WinCC Unified Engineering:
- Design TIA Portal faceplates and create simple dynamizations
- Efficient configuration through the use of faceplates (screen window technology)
- Create screen navigation (screen window technology)
- Configure alarms and messages
- Access S7 controllers
- Training for the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer.
- Skill is more than knowledge. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises.
- Hands-on experience with the new Unified Comfort Panels. Get a personal impression of the performance of the devices.
Content of the course
- System overview
- Getting to know the configuration user interface of the engineering system
- Creating and editing projects
- Downloading the project to the HMI device
- Creating screens and screen navigation
- Using system functions and schedulers
- Getting to know and creating faceplates
- Creating the user administration
- Configuring data logging and alarm logging including logs
- Using recipes
Prices, dates, course locations, languages and course booking
Requirements for participation
- Basics of automation technology
|SIMATIC WinCC Basic/Comfort/Advanced||SIMATIC WinCC|
|SIMATIC Visualization Architect||SIMATIC Energy Suite||SIMATIC WinCC V7|
|Basic course||Basic course||Basic course|
|Advanced course||--||--||--||Advanced course|
- Compatibility tool