Sales and delivery release SIRIUS 3RW55 Failsafe Soft Starters
Относится к продукту(ам)
New generation of soft starters:
- For simple to demanding drive requirements
- Modern hybrid switching technology for efficient switching, saving energy and ensuring a long service life
- Variety of applications including pumping, ventilating and compressing as well as moving and processing
- Comprehensive device range with matching hardware and individual expansions for all requirements
- Suitable for any drive, they can be easily integrated into the automation system
- Electrical ruggedness in the case of fluctuating line voltages, support smooth operation in a host of applications
The new harmonized SIRIUS 3RW5 soft starter generation offers the right hardware for all requirements as well as individual expansions. The SIRIUS 3RW55 Failsafe soft starters can be completed with a communication module (PROFINET, PROFIBUS, EtherNet/IP or Modbus).
The devices are suitable for global use thanks to numerous certificates and approvals such as IEC, UL, CSA and CCC and also in applications in hazardous areas (ATEX/IECEx) in addition to the integrated STO functionality that makes sure the motor is stopped in emergency case.
The new SIRIUS 3RW5 soft starter generation is fitted with modern hybrid switching technology to ensure efficient switching and energy-saving operation. This enables low-wear switching, extends the service life of the devices and provides mechanical protection for the drive train. The soft starting ensures that the devices avoid current peaks in the power supply system. All in all, using the new SIRIUS 3RW5 devices enhances the reliability of the application and increases the cost efficiency of the system.
A further advantage when using the new 3RW5 generation of soft starters is the provision of data, for CAx tools like Eplan, for example. In addition, the Simulation Tool for Soft Starters (STS) helps the user to make a simple product selection. The new 3RW5 soft starters can be configured and commissioned easily and in a standardized manner in the TIA Portal using the Soft Starter ES engineering software. They are simply linked up to the automation system by means of the various communication options.
For further regularly updated information, see: www.siemens.com/softstarter