Entry type: Application example Entry ID: 109773642, Entry date: 06/24/2021
SINAMICS G130, G/S150: web server – Commissioning user defined web pages
This application provides user defined web pages to give an overview of the configured drive objects, to enable a commissioning of the converter and provide a trend chart with an integrated control panel.
The user defined web pages serve to:
- provide an overview of the configured drive objects
- enable a basic commissioning of the converter
- provide a trend chart and a control panel
- SINAMICS FW from 5.2 HF2
05/2021 Added global menu, operating screen and bico page
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109773642
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry