Sales and Delivery Release TIM 1531 IRC V2.1.
The module is scheduled for delivery as of the end of January 2020 with the new firmware.
The product TIM 1531 IRC can only be configured as a component of the SIMATIC S7‑1500 system with STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal) as of V14 SP1.
To use the new functions, the product TIM 1531 IRC must be configured with TIA Portal V16. Please see the notes in the entry 109771628 regarding a patch required for the Telecontrol configuration with DNP3 and IEC 60870 in SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional / Basic V16
Firmware version V2.1
Firmware V2.1 for the product TIM 1531 IRC contains new functions and product improvements concerning general operation of the module in the S7-1500 system. Therefore, performing an upgrade using a free firmware update is generally expedient and is recommended.
- The product TIM 1531 IRC V2.1 has been released for operation on SIMATIC S7‑1500 R/H CPUs systems V2.6 and higher.
- The product TIM 1531 IRC V2.1 has been released for operation on ET 200SP CPUs systems V2.5 and higher.
- In the telecontrol protocol DNP3, the TIM 1531 IRC V2.1 supports the connection to a second redundant master system with the same DNP3 address that is operated as a disaster recovery server.
Third-party software – license conditions and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
OSS_TIM1531IRC-TI_76.pdf (318,2 KB)
You can download the file here.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry