Sales and delivery release FW V2.1 for CP 154xSP-1
As of STEP 7 Professional V16 (TIA Portal)
Please see the notes in the entry 109773688 regarding a patch required for the Telecontrol configuration with DNP3 and IEC 60870 in SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional / Basic V16
Configuration as CP with firmware version V2.1.
Released CPUs: The CP is released with CPUs as of firmware version V2.0.
Firmware version V2.1
Firmware V2.1 for CP 154xSP-1 contains new functions and product improvements concerning general operation of the module in the ET 200SP system. Therefore, performing an upgrade using a free firmware update is generally expedient and is recommended.
- Increase in the number of data points (only CP 1542SP-1 IRC)
The maximum number of configurable data points was increased from 500 DP to 1500 DP. This concerns the telecontrol protocols ST7, DNP3 and IEC 60870-5-104
- Direct communication (peer-to-peer) between telecontrol stations (only CP 1542SP-1 IRC)
The telecontrol module CP 1542SP-1 IRC supports the direct communication between DNP3 and IEC stations
- Support of triple server (disaster recovery server) for redundant master (only CP 1542SP-1 IRC)
In the telecontrol protocol DNP3, the CP 1542SP-1 IRC supports the connection to a second redundant master system with the same DNP3 address that is operated as a disaster recovery server.
- Improved time forwarding of the ET 200SP CPU through the CP 154xSP-1
The CP time is forwarded automatically via the backplane bus with the new firmware version. Because the ET 200SP CPU automatically applies the CP time, the forwarding option via PLC tag is no longer necessary.
- Correction for SSA-462066: Vulnerability known as TCP SACK PANIC in Industrial Products
Third-party software – license conditions and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
Downloading firmware V2.1
You must download the following firmware update to the device to update the SIMATIC NET ET 200SP CPs:
Firmware version V2.1:
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry