SIMATIC Robot Integrator for standard kinematics and for KUKA robots
- Axis and cartesian movement of the robots
- Teach-in of individual positions
- Teaching and driving of complete path curves with consideration of adjustable indexing conditions
- Configuration of tool and base coordinate systems
- Display of diagnostic messages of the robots
- Language switching between German and English
Figure 1: Overview-Screen
Figure 2: Start screen KUKA
Figure 3: Start screen Kinematics
SIMATIC Robot Integrators for the manufacturers KUKA, DENSO, STÄUBLI and YASKAWA are currently available for the use of the individual libraries. Furthermore, the SIMATIC Robot Integrator for standard kinematics shows how, using the same approach, 2-4-axis kinematics can be programmed via a SIMATIC S7-1500 T-CPU using technology objects and the internal "Motion Control" function blocks.
All functions implemented in this SIMATIC Robot Integrator are also available in the individual SIMATIC Robot Integrator for the respective robot manufacturers.
Two HMIs with identical functions are also included. They are optimized for the TP1500 Comfort Panel and the KTP900F Mobile Panel.
The corresponding documentation explains step by step how to use the SIMATIC Robot Integrator and the structure in the TIA Portal. The answers to various problems and frequently asked questions are then given.
To access the SIMATIC Robot Integrator click the following link, open a new support request using the product name “TIA Robotics Library” and add the information, that you are requesting the SIMATIC Robot Integrator for standard kinematics and for KUKA robots:
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry