Delivery release of the firmware V2.2 for CP 1543-1
The CP 1543-1 can only be configured as a component of the SIMATIC S7-1500 system with STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal) as of V12.
The CP 1543-1 V2.2 must be configured with TIA Portal V16 for use of the new functions.
Firmware version V2.2
Firmware V2.2 of the CP 1543‑1 contains new functions and product improvements concerning general operation of the module in the S7-1500 system. Therefore, performing an upgrade using a free firmware update is generally expedient and is recommended.
- IP accessibility for S7-1500 CPUs via communication processor CP 1543‑1 V2.2: OPC UA server and client of S7‑1500 CPUs can transfer data using a CP 1543‑1 V2.2. The functionality can be enabled for a CP 1543‑1 V2.2 communication processor with disabled security functionality in the SIMATIC S7-1500 system by configuring the virtual CPU interface.
- TCP/UDP communication based on IPv6 and DNS via communication processor CP 1543‑1 V2.2.
This version contains security-related improvements which improve ruggedness. An update is recommended.
Correction of the SSA-940889: Vulnerabilities in the embedded FTP server of SIMATIC CP 1543-1
Correction of the SSA-462066: Vulnerability known as TCP SACK PANIC in Industrial Products
Third-party software – license conditions and copyright notes
You can find the copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
OSS_CP15453_99.pdf (5.8 MB)
You can download the file here.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry