Download and sales/delivery release SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1
Concerne le/les produits(s)
1. Product description
High performance and future-proof
SINEC NMS is a new generation of the Network Management System (NMS) for Digital Enterprise, prepared for network structures that are getting more and more complex in an increasingly digital world. This system enables industrial networks with up to several tens of thousands of subscribers to be monitored, managed and configured centrally and around the clock – including the security-relevant areas. This makes SINEC NMS the first choice for complex network structures and a pioneer for the digital transformation in the industry – in all industries and regardless of the network size. Thanks to its scalability, SINEC NMS grows flexibly as the network grows larger and more complex.
SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 contains the following essential new functions in addition to numerous smaller enhancements:
- New supported device families:
- The RUGGEDCOM ROS and RUGGEDCOM ROX2 device families are now fully supported by SINEC NMS.
- Firewall management
- Central firewall and NAT management based on graphically described communication relationships (for SCALANCE S615, SCALANCE SC600 and RUGGEDCOM ROX2 firewalls)
- Rule-based device configuration
- Executing CLI commands via SSH
- Configuration of VLANs
- Configuration of RSTP
- Configuration of loop detection
- Comprehensive configuration of SCALANCE WLAN access points and clients:
- Calling of interfaces via special URLs
- SNMP Informs can be received.
- Improved monitoring when using NAT
- Audit log
- Important user activities (firewall management, device configuration, logon/logoff, etc.) are recorded and stored by the system.
- All events and audit logs known in the system can be sent to a central syslog server.
- Certificate management
- Establishing trusted relationships with devices using SSH/HTTPs certificates
- SINEC NMS-based HTTPS certificates can be transferred (rule-based) to network devices.
- Operation management
- Up to 75 operations (for 500 devices each) can be connected to one control.
- IP of control and operation can be changed.
- Discovery restrictions can be set.
- Device profiles can be exported and imported.
- The integrity of the system can be validated.
- System logs of the entire system can be automatically transferred to the control.
2. Ordering data
DVD -> Type of delivery: DVD
OSD -> Type of delivery: Online Software Delivery
SUS -> Software Update Service
Power Pack -> Upgrade of SINEMA Server V13/V14 to SINEC NMS
SINEC NMS 50 V1.0 DVD
SINEC NMS 50 V1.0 OSD
SINEC NMS 50 V1.0 SUS
SINEC NMS 50 Power Pack
SINEC NMS 100 V1.0 DVD
SINEC NMS 100 V1.0 OSD
SINEC NMS 100 V1.0 SUS
SINEC NMS 100 Power Pack
SINEC NMS 250 V1.0 DVD
SINEC NMS 250 V1.0 OSD
SINEC NMS 250 V1.0 SUS
SINEC NMS 250 Power Pack
SINEC NMS 500 V1.0 DVD
SINEC NMS 500 V1.0 OSD
SINEC NMS 500 V1.0 SUS
SINEC NMS 500 Power Pack
Link to the Mall:
3. Intended use
High standards for highest demands
The demands on a modern NMS are enormous. In addition to maximum transparency, scalability and availability, efficient user administration with simultaneous data security is required – as is overall user-friendliness. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) defines what an NMS can achieve today in its FCAPS model. SINEC NMS supports all five cornerstones laid down in the FCAPS model.
- Fault management: Recognizing, logging and correcting faults
- Configuration management: Determining and managing all the components to be monitored
- Accounting management: Analysis of the network use
- Performance Management: Collect performance data and keep statistics
- Security Management: Authenticate users and authorize access and use
4. Additional information
Security updates and improvements:
This version contains security-relevant changes. We recommend upgrading the software.
- Correction of SSA-307392: Denial-of-Service in OPC UA in Industrial Products
Notes on installation/migration:
In addition to a new installation, the migration from SINEC NMS V1.0 / V1.0 UPD1 to SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 is also supported.
When updating the SINEC NMS installations for Control and Operations to a higher SINEC NMS version, the existing data are retained for the most part.
The UMC version contained in the SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 installation package has been updated to SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1. If you want to use this UMC version in SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1, you need to install and set up UMC again. An existing UMC installation from SINEC NMS V1.0 is automatically uninstalled from SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 before the new UMC version is installed. Other UMC installations must be uninstalled manually beforehand. The UMC user groups contained in SINEC NMS V1.0 are transferred to SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 during migration. UMC data are not transferred when the new UMC version is installed.
Refer to the installation and usage notes in the following file:
Third-party software – license conditions and copyright notes
You can find the copyright information for third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the OSS_SINEC-NMS_99.pdf file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
You can find the source code of the Open Source Software here:
SINEC NMS V1.0 SP1 (incl. 21-day trial license):
Hash (Sha256): SINECNMS_V1.0_SP1.txt (1 KB)
- Vous avez une question technique / un problème : Envoyer une requête au support technique
- Vous voulez discuter sur notre forum et partager des expériences avec d'autres utilisateurs
- Vous voulez combiner des données Cax pour un ou plusieurs produits
- Vous voulez donner un avis sur ce(tte) Contribution