How do you configure a connection between S7-1500 and S7-400 controllers in BRAUMAT/SISTAR?
Heeft betrekking op product(en)
The two controllers are in two different projects.
- STEP 7 (TIA Portal)
- STEP 7 V5 (SIMATIC Manager)
Configuration in the TIA Portal
- Assign your IP address and subnet mask for the connection from S7-1500 to S7-400.
- Enable the PUT/GET communication in the security settings of the controller.
- Switch to the TIA Portal Network view and arrange your working area.
- Select your controller and right-click it. Select "Add new connection" from the pop-up menu.
- Select the interface of your S7-1500 controller.
- Add an unspecified S7 connection.
- Select 100 hex+<Value> hex of your connection partner (PCU) as local ID.
Example: Target PCU16 corresponds to 110 hex.
- Select the general settings of the new connection and assign the IP address of your connection partner.
- Select the address details and assign the rack and slot numbers of the CPU of your connection partner.
- For the unilateral S7 connection to an unspecified partner you choose "03" (hex) in the drop-down list of the connection resource.
Compile and download
Compile and download the changes to your S7-1500 controller.
Configuration in the SIMATIC Manager
Create new connection in NetPro
- Select your controller and create a new connection. Add an unspecified S7 connection.
- Select the hex value of your target controller (PCU) as local ID.
- Assign the IP address of your target controller and always enable "Active connection establishment" if your target controller is an S7-1500.
- Select "Address details".
- Assign the rack and slot numbers of your partner controller.
- Assign your local ID.
- Assign the partner ID "03" for your S7-1500 partner controller. (The value is always "03" for an S7-1500.)
- Select 10 hex+<value> hex of your target controller (PCU) as local ID.
Example: Target PCU16 corresponds to 20 hex.
Compile and download
Compile your project and download everything to the controller. Restart your controller.
- Enable "Go online" in the devices and Network view of TIA Portal.
- Check the connection you created. Established connections are shown green in the Online view.
- Enable "Go online" in NetPro. Select your CPU and check the connection status.
Configure connection in BRAUMAT/SISTAR "XC_PCU"
The connection between PCU 6 and PCU 4 uses the data record 8.
Configuration for both PCUs in the same data record.
The partner PCU number, assign connection ID (local) and enable the connection.
Upgrade S7-400 controllers to STEP 7 V7.5 Upd2
All BRAUMAT S7-400 versions before V7.5 Upd 2 must use the cross-coupling blocks from V7.5 Upd 2. Without an update connection errors (-1) occur in the PCU_Status of the S7-1500 PCU.
The blocks are released with BRAUMAT V6.x and V7.x.
Copy the blocks from the folder "V7_V7_BM_SYS_XChange" into your S7-400 offline project folder and into your S7-400 controller.
After the update the connections work without errors.
Configure connection tests
To test the connection, configure a GET access in XC_JOB of both controllers.
Read the time (seconds) from the PCU_GEN block of your partner PLC into a local marker byte.
The following figure shows you the necessary steps. (Positions are marked black and steps to be executed are marked red.)
Configure XC_JOB in the S7-1500 (Position 1)
- Enable the "TRUE" job.
- Select "RemotePcuNo" 2 for PCU 2.
- Select the "JobType" "GET".
- Assign 5s as the update cycle for "CycleTimeSv".
- For "SourcePtr" assign "DB701 DBB15" ("PCU_GEN,1,Second").
- Assign "DestPtr" marker byte 10.
Configure XC_JOB_32 in the S7-400 (Position 2)
- Select "remote PCU number" 1.
- Assign "Type" 14 for "GET access".
- Enable the job with "TRUE" to release it.
- Assign 5s as "Job time (update cycle)" 5s.
- For source "Src" assign 701 for DB701.
- Assign 84H as "SrcArea" to access the DB.
- Assign 15 as "SrcByte" as start address in DB701.
- Assign 1 as "NumBytes" to read a byte.
- Assign 0 as "Dest" (no DB).
- Assign 83H as "DestArea" to access the markers.
- Assign 10 as "DestByte" for marker 10.
Check the status of the source and target bytes with the BRAUMAT/SISTAR function "Control" in the Diagnostics tab of the BRAUMAT/SISTAR main menu. (Position 3)
- Heeft u een technische vraag / technisch probleem: neem contact op met de Technical Support
- U wilt in ons forum discussiëren en met andere gebruikers ervaringen uitwisselen
- U wilt CAx-gegevens creëren voor één of meerdere producten
- U wilt feedback geven op dit Bericht