Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 109779388, Entry date: 05/12/2020
SINAMICS DC Master: Safety note for current controller optimization P50051 = 25
You have set the Speed controller actual value selection to "EMF actual value internal" (p50083 = 3) and started the optimization of the Armature current control (p50051= 23 or 25). However, this breaks off with F60038.
- The optimization run for the anchor current controller (p50051=25 or 23) may only be carried out with EMF control (p50083=3) when the motor is locked and monitored.
- The emergency stop function must be tested and be active, the specifications in chapter 8.8 of the operating instructions, in particular the locking of the anchor, must be observed.
- If the motor starts to rotate during the optimization run, the emergency off function must be triggered.
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109779388
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry