How do you open an integrated project (SIMATIC Manager) in WinCC V7.5? What can you do if you get the message "Read-only tags cannot be deleted"?
You have an integrated project and want to open it separately from the SIMATIC Manager, for example to edit or delete tags. When deleting S7 tags you get the following message (see Fig. 1).
Proceed as follows to open an integrated project in WinCC V7.5:
- Open WinCC V7.5 on a system on which no SIMATIC Manager is installed.
- Open WinCC V7.5 and select "Open project".
- Navigate to the directory in which the integrated project is located.
- Double-click the .mcp file in the "wincproj" folder to open the project in WinCC 7.5.
- Confirm the message "Open WinCC project" with "Yes" (see Fig. 2).
- This converts the project into a WinCC V7.5 project.
- Select a storage location for the WinCC project directory.
- Click "Start server locally".
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry