ABT Site V4.0 - Download Installer
ABT Site Engineering and Commissioning Tool - Getting Started109780756
Download Desigo ABT Firmware library 109780759
Installation package and requirements
Product Name: ABTSite
Product Version: ABT V4.0.0 Build 39.0.666.0
Creation/revision Date: 29.06.2020
This version contains products or applications that may not be available in particular countries.
This software is designed to run on 64-bit OS only.
This ABT Build can be installed on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise
Not supported is:
- Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista; any Win 32bit
Please note that the minimum system requirements are a dual core computer with at least 8 GB RAM, recommended is to have more. Also, in case of using virtual machines, please make sure that the virtual machine has this memory available.
If RAM memory on PC is not sufficient, performance goes down drastically, but no crash and no damage of project data.
Installation prerequisites and installation sequence
Installing or uninstalling ABT Site requires Windows Administrator access rights.
ABT Site is provided as one complete installer program, all required software components will be installed automatically.
Before installing ABT Site please make sure that there is sufficient free memory on disk C:
Lack of free memory can cause problems during use of ABT Site.
Prerequisites for installation of this build
The following prerequisites must be met before ABT Site installation:
New .Net Framework 4.7.2. required:
Install or update .Net Framework and install patches.
Restart PC before continuing with ABT installation
If .Net Framework 4.7.2 is not installed prior to the installation of ABT Site you will get an error message:
Please download .net framework 4.7.2 from here
Make sure that .Net Framework is turned on in Windows Features
It is recommended to install the most recent JRE directly from Java directly from Java:
Actual JRE version: Java for Windows Version 8 Update 251 (April 2020)
- Download the ABT Site installation package and save it to your PC.
ABT_Installer.zip (87,0 MB)
- Unzip the ABT Site installation package and double click on ABT_Installer.exe and follow the instructions.
- Restart your PC after installation.
Update installations from 3.x to 4.x are not supported. Therefore, the Tool and the Libraries must be uninstalled separately. Uninstall all previous ABT Site and ABT Pro Library Sets manually.
- Archive any existing ABT Site project.
- Download the new installer and save to your PC.
- Extract the ABT Installer zip file, this will start the ABT Installer program (Wait till it initialize 3 mins)
- Select language and then chose "Uninstall" to uninstall any existing ABT Site version (e.g. V3.3.2).
- Close the installer.
- On your PC go the Apps and Features and uninstall any remaining ABT application libraries packages.
- Restart your PC.
- Start the installer again and install ABT Site V4.0 including your choice of application libraries for room automation and Desigo Control Point.
- Restart your PC again.
NOTE: The internet connection is needed during installation. Depending on your internet connectivity speed, the duration of the installation will vary.
Uninstall, repair and modify installation:
To repair, modify or uninstall ABT Site, just run the ABT Installer again.
We do not recommend uninstalling the tool, using Windows Apps & Features
The Tool and application language can be changed at any time. There is no need to run the installer again with with a different language preselection.
Distribution and product support
Further information is available via online support. Please comply with the following steps:
If you have any specific questions regarding this subject, please contact your local SI BP Customer Support.
Responsible for the content of this article is the Customer Support team in Zug (TOS).
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry