Why can you not upload from the S7-1500 / ET 200SP CPU when using a SENTRON device?
If you project a SENTRON device on an S7-1500 / ET 200SP CPU using MDD (Meta device description), then an upload from the CPU is not possible with STEP 7 (TIA Portal) versions V15.1 and V16. This concerns the following products:
- Circuit breaker 3WLx
- Compact circuit breaker 3VA2/3VA6
- Power monitoring devices PAC3200/PAC4200
You can only upload a SIMATIC PLC with a connected SENTRON device (3WLx, 3VA2/3VA6 and PAC3200/PAC4200) in STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V15.1 and V16 if you have placed the SENTRON device using GSD or GSDML. Do not configure the version of the SENTRON device integrated in the TIA Portal for this application. How to install a GSD file is described in Entry ID: 109738401.
The behavior described above with the SENTRON devices is corrected as of STEP 7 (TIA Portal) V17.
More information is available in the TIA Portal Information System under:
Delivery release: Integration in TIA Portal V16 of 3WLx, 3VA2/3VA6 and PAC3200/PAC4200
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry