Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109781132, Entry date: 08/17/2020
Delivery release: 7KN POWERCENTER 3000 V1.2
The 7KN Powercenter 3000 V1.2 IoT data platform is a digitalization solution for companies of all sizes offering them an easy entry into energy management according to DIN EN ISO 50001 and access to status information of communication-capable devices from the SENTRON portfolio and other Modbus devices.
The 7KN Powercenter 3000 with connection to various evaluation systems is suitable for location-independent monitoring of the state and condition of assemblies in small and medium sized enterprises (SME) as well as corporations with worldwide activities.
It allows analyses to define benchmarks and to identify saving potentials across different locations. With the integrated plug&operate connection to MindSphere and other cloud systems the 7KN Powercenter 3000 makes an easy entry into new business models possible, e.g. in terms of cloud-based services.
- Detection and bundling of individual status, statistical and measured values into intelligent packets (smart data) with few efforts.
- Integration of lower-level, communication-capable SENTRON measuring devices, SENTRON MCCBs and ACBs as well as other devices via Modbus TCP via Modbus TCP/RTU Gateways.
- Transmission of data packets to an integrated web interface, local power monitoring systems as SENTRON powermanager and to MindSphere applications like SENTRON powermind.
- Data security when transmitting to the cloud by encrypted communication, IP-based access control and further security measures.
- High system availability, thanks to status information, alarm signals in case of exceptional circumstances by email and state information visible at any time.
- Location-independent analyses for definition of benchmarks and identification of savings potentials.
- New business models for companies in the form of own services, which can be offered via the MindSphere.
New features of POWERCENTER 3000 V1.2:
- Periodic and spontaneous export of energy values as a csv-file on a file share or via email.
- Supporting other Modbus devices outside from SENTRON portfolio.
- Supporting of 7KT PAC1600 via Modbus TCP/RTU Gateway
- Supporting of different Cloud systems, e.g. aws and Azure, via MQTT interface
- Time synchronization of the connected devices as NTP server
- Access to status information from new and existing power distribution equipment (green & brown field)
- Simple energy-management solution to certificate according to ISO 50001/ISO 50003 and ISO 50006.
- Connecting of power distribution equipment to MindSphere.
- The product can be used in international markets due to CE-, UL- and EAC-certification
However, the web-user interface in V1 is only available in English and German.
For the first setup, connect the powerconfig >= V3.15 or web-interface via X2P1. DefaultIP-address: 192.168.1.2
powerconfig you will find here: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/63452759
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109781132
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry