Sales and delivery release SIMATIC Safe Kinematics V2.0
- Safe velocity monitoring
With safe velocity monitoring you monitor the cartesian velocity of individual kinematics points, e.g. at the Tool Center Point or at joints.
- Safe zone monitoring
With safe zone monitoring you monitor the position of the kinematics in the cartesian space, e.g. to limit the travel range of the kinematics or to monitor areas that can be entered by operating staff.
- Safe orientation monitoring
With safe orientation monitoring you monitor the orientation of the flange at an user-defined kinematics, e.g. the operation on a workpiece may only be enabled if the tool is vertical to the floor.
- Cartesian portal
- Roller picker (vertical and horizontal)
- Delta picker
- Articulated arm
- User-defined serial kinematic
SIMATIC Safe Kinematics V2.0 is an option package of the TIA Portal and is installed as a setup in TIA Portal V16 as of update 1.
The product contains a fail-safe function block library that must be integrated in the programming environment of STEP 7 Safety Advanced and connected on the input and output sides.
SIMATIC Safe Kinematics V2.0 supports the following PLCs:
- CPU 1517F‑3 PN/DP with firmware version 2.8.x
- CPU 1518F‑4 PN/DP with firmware version 2.8.x
- CPU 1517TF‑3 PN/DP with firmware version 2.8.x
- CPU 1515SP PC2 TF with CPU 1505SP TF with firmware version 20.8.x
SIMATIC Safe Kinematics V2.0 is available as a runtime option for the TIA Portal with article number 6ES7823-0FE01-1AA0.
The product can only be ordered via Online Software Delivery (OSD). The download includes the license certificate and an installation setup for the TIA Portal for SIMATIC Safe Kinematics.
|SIMATIC Safe Kinematics V2.0||6ES7823-0FE01-1AA0|
- SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal) V16 from update 1
- STEP 7 Safety Advanced V16
SIMATIC Safe Kinematics requires SINAMICS S120 drives from firmware V5.1 with Safety Integrated Advanced Functions as a subordinated drive system.
- Function manual SIMATIC Safe Kinematics, see entry ID: 109762959
- Compatibility list, see entry ID: 109759466
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry