Entry type: Download Entry ID: 109781191, Entry date: 07/31/2020
PROFINET GSD file (GSDML) - SIMATIC ET 200SP HA
Current version of the PROFINET GSD file (GSDML) for integration into control systems.
PROFINET GSD file (GSDML) ET 200SP HA (Current version - July 2020)
- Please refer to the equipment manual before installing the GSD file (GSDML) 109775428.
- Upgrading to the latest firmware version is recommended.
- Information about the current firmware can be found in the following article: 109763483.
- Product note for SIMATIC ET 200SP HA: 109747953.
- In order to keep your system continuosly up-to-date, please note the specifications in the compatibility tool: www.siemens.com/kompatool
- To check the integrity of a file, a SHA256 hash code can be formed over the file using mathematical methods. More details on checksums can be found under the following entry ID: 109483101.
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109781191
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry