Update of the EK-ERTEC 200P with ERTEC 200P-2 to firmware V4.6 Patch 01
The Patch 01 solves the following issues:
- increased robustness of the network communication during continuous operation of more than 497 days.
- fixed SNMP community string authentication problem: Device responds to an SNMP GETNEXT request, even if the community string is not valid. If the community string is set to "publi" instead of "public", this value has been treated as a correct value since it contains a part of the default
- Read requests from port specific records must be rejected if port submodule is pulled. Fatal error has been replaced with a reject message for this use case.
- Incorrect content problem of the MIB object lldpLocManAddrIfId, which occurs during the TED Check tests of the PROFINET certification bundle, has been fixed.
- Incorrect memory allocation causing a fatal error has been fixed. This problem occurs when an MRP_OPC_PRM_INDICATION is requested.
- Synchronization problem, which occurs in TCP/IP stack due to a counter that is accessed by different tasks without lock/unlock protection, has been fixed. This problem arises under high system load with several TCP/IP connections.
- This patch handles CM_ERR_PRM_ACCESS_DENIED error during PRM-Write operation and prevents a fatal error.
- Wrong error occurs in PROFINET certification ART (Automated Real-Time) testcase MRP_CHK1 (Media Redundancy Protocol check test). The fix solves the wrong error hierarchy for PDEV (Physical Device) records.
- Mbuf (memory buffer) resource leak in Interniche Stack has been fixed. This resource leak occurs if the user application tries to send data to IP Address 0.0.0.0 or Port 0.
- Incorrect check of PDIRGlobalData.MaxLineRxDelay , which leads to PRM Fault diagnosis, has been fixed.
How to Update the EK-ERTEC 200P Software
A detailed description for the update process can be found in the readme file:
Size: 1569577764 Bytes (1496 MiB)
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry