SITRANS DTM V4.2
SITRANS DTM is an interface for FDT frame applications like PACTware or FDT based DCS systems. With the software all EDD functions like Quick Start Wizzards can be used in FDT frame applications. To use these functions the relevant SITRANS product DTM must be installed additionally. Product DTMs can be found on www.siemens.com/SitransDTM.
All product DTMs supported with SITRANS DTM 4.1 are fully compatible with this new release of SITRANS DTM 4.2.
SITRANS DTM 4.1 and SITRANS DTM 4.2 cannot be installed simultaneously on a client. If you have already installed SITRANS DTM 4.1 on your client, you need to uninstall version 4.1 before installing version 4.2. Make sure to follow this instruction to avoid any installation conflicts!
If you are new to using SITRANS DTM please do only install version 4.2, since it fully replaces version 4.1. Other major versions of SITRANS DTM (2.1 / 3.1) can be installed simultaneously.
All product DTMs which have been released with SITRANS DTM 4.1 are compatible with SITRANS DTM 4.2 The current state of released product DTM packages can be found on the respective SITRANS DTM download pages.
Click to download SITRANS DTM 4.2: Siemens_SITRANS_DTM_126.96.36.1990.zip (9,5 MB)
- SITRANS Probe LU240 – Profibus PA
- SITRANS Probe LU240 – HART
- SITRANS FS230 – HART
- SITRANS P320 – HART
- SITRANS P420 – HART
- SITRANS P410 – HART
- SITRANS P300 – Profibus PA
- SITRANS P DSIII – Profibus PA
- SITRANS LR560 – HART
- SITRANS LR250 – HART
- SITRANS LR250 – Profibus PA
- SITRANS LR1xx - HART
- SITRANS FCx30/FCT030 – Profibus DP
- SITRANS FCx30/FCT030 – Profibus PA
- SITRANS FCx30/FCT030 – HART
- SIPART PS2 – Profibus PA
- SIPART PS2 – HART
- SIPART PS2 – Foundation Fieldbus
Other versions of SITRANS DTM
Some devices might only be compatible with older versions of SITRANS DTM (2.1/3.1). The following versions of SITRANS DTM are currently available:
SITRANS DTM 2.1 – www.siemens.com/SitransDTM2.1
SITRANS DTM 3.1 – www.siemens.com/SitransDTM3.1
SITRANS DTM 4.1 (replaced by SITRANS DTM 4.2) – www.siemens.com/SitransDTM4.2
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry