Delivery release: 7KN POWERCENTER 3000 V1.3
It allows analyses to define benchmarks and to identify saving potentials across different locations. With the integrated plug&operate connection to MindSphere and other cloud systems the 7KN Powercenter 3000 makes an easy entry into new business models possible, e.g. in terms of cloud-based services.
Detection and bundling of individual status, statistical and measured values into intelligent packets (smart data) with few efforts.
Integration of lower-level, communication-capable SENTRON measuring devices, MCCBs and ACBs as well as other devices via Modbus TCP
Transmission of data packets to an integrated web interface, local power monitoring systems as SENTRON powermanager and to MindSphere applications like SENTRON powermind.
Data security when transmitting to the cloud by encrypted communication, IP-based access control and further security measures.
High system availability, thanks to status information, alarm signals in case of exceptional circumstances by email and state information visible at any time.
- Location-independent analyses for definition of benchmarks and identification of savings potentials.
- New business models for companies in
the form of own services, which can be offered via the MindSphere.
New features of POWERCENTER 3000 V1.3:
- Web-interface with 10 different languages
- Supporting of 7KM PAC2200CLP
- Supporting of 7KM PAC1020 via Modbus TCP/RTU Gateway
- Supporting of 3VA Condition Monitoring (V4.4) at Web-interface and at the MindSphere Application SENTRON powermind
- User Login at the Web-interface
For the first setup, connect the powerconfig >= V3.16 or web-interface via X2P1. DefaultIP-address: 192.168.1.2
powerconfig you will find here: https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/ww/en/view/63452759
Link to the 7KN POWERCENTER firmware:
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry