Entry type: Product note Entry ID: 109800479, Entry date: 07/15/2021
Upload Patch P003 for WinCC OA V3.18
A new Patch for WinCC Open Architecture V3.18 is uploaded.
A new patch for WinCC Open Architecture V3.18 is now available. (July 2021)
WinCC OA patches are more than just bugfixes.
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery makes it possible to deliver several enhancements of the WinCC OA Dashboard within this patch.
- Open Dashboards directly via URL
- NOW you can access Dashboards directly via URL.
- This makes it easy to use the Dashboard for static overview screens or line overview screens.
- SVG Widget Enhancements
- Autocompletion in rule selector for HTML classes and IDs of the SVG.
- Highlighting of selected HTML class or ID of the SVG within the editor.
- Autocompletion in rule selector for data point configs.
- The current DPE value can now be used as variable and therefore used to set selector directly.
- Plant model available in data selector
- The WinCC OA plant model is NOW available in the data selector.
- You can use the modelled structure of your plant within the Dashboard to connect to the WinCC OA data
- Visual effect for deleted/modified DPs
- Deleted/modified DPs of already configured widgets are now visualized for easily and fast detection.
- Add custom icon for each Dashboard
- Option to select an icon for each dashboard additionally to its name and description.
- This icon is visible in the dashboard overview as well as in the “Favorites” sidebar.
- Scrolling backwards in the timeline with the Line Chart Widget
- The Line Chart widget NOW supports scrolling backwards in the timeline.
For more detail information please visit documentation.winccoa.com!
Your WinCC OA Support Team
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Feedback for the article with the entry ID 109800479
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
Note: The feedback always relates to the current entry / product. Your message will be forwarded to our technical editors working in the Online Support. In a few days, you will receive a response if your feedback requires one. If we have no further questions, you will not hear from us.
Requests and feedback
What do you want to do?
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry