Delivery release of the firmware update V3.0 for CP 1543-1.
The CP 1543-1 can only be configured as a component of the SIMATIC S7-1500 system with STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal) as of V12.
The CP 1543-1 V3.0 must be configured with STEP 7 Professional V17 (TIA Portal) for use of the new functions.
Firmware version V3.0
Firmware V3.0 of the CP 1543‑1 contains new functions and product improvements concerning general operation of the module in the S7-1500 system. Therefore, performing an upgrade using a free firmware update is generally expedient and is recommended.
- Network authentication according to IEEE 802.1X using the EAP methods MD5, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, MSCHAPv2 or PWD.
- Connection to SINEMA Remote Connect via OpenVPN.
- Configurable CP diagnostics at runtime.
- Disable buffering of UDP datagrams.
This version contains security-related improvements which improve ruggedness. An update is recommended.
- Correction of the SSA-324955: SAD DNS Attack in Linux Based Products
- Correction of the SSA-772220: OpenSSL Vulnerabilities in Industrial Products
- Correction of the SSA-941426: Multiple LLDP Vulnerabilities in Industrial Products
Third-party software - license conditions and copyright information
You can find the copyright information for the third-party software contained in this product, particularly open source software, as well as applicable license conditions of such third-party software in the ReadMe_OSS file.
Special note for resellers
The information and the license conditions in the Readme_OSS file must be passed on to the purchasing party to avoid license infringements by the reseller or purchasing party.
You can download the file here.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry