Integration of a SIMATIC ET 200SP HA in TIA Portal
The PROFINET communication standard is used for linking process signals to a superordinate controller, e.g. an S7-1500R/H.
The SIMATIC ET 200SP HA supports the following PROFINET functionalities:
- simple S1 system connection
- simple S2 system redundancy and
- Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP)
This means that the SIMATIC ET 200SP HA can be linked both to standard as well as to fault-tolerant automation systems. Changes to the configuration during operation are supported if the corresponding prerequisites are met.
Through this application example you will learn step by step
- how to configure the SIMATIC ET 200SP HA,
- what diagnostic options TIA Portal offers,
- how to replace an I/O module while in operation and while voltage is applied,
- how to add and confifure an explosion-protected I/O module to your station while in operation and
- how to parametrize HART field devices with SIMATIC PDM.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry