DriveMonitor Version V5.5 SP2 for SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES, MICROMASTER and SIMOREG.
The updated version V5.5 SP2 of the DriveMonitor commissioning tool for the device families SIMOVERT MASTERDRIVES, MICROMASTER 3, MICROMASTER 4 and SIMOREG is provided here. The Release V5.5 SP2 replaces all existing Releases V5.x and can be installed both as a stand-alone version and as an update for Drive ES Basic Version V5.1 SP1 (or later).
This version of DriveMonitor (incl. HF1) is part of Drive ES Basic Maintenance V5.6 (see 109749732).
The DriveMonitor 5.5 SP2 can be executed with the following operating systems
- MS Windows 2000 SP4
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 *) and SP3
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP2
- Microsoft Windows VISTA Business SP1 *)
- Microsoft Windows VISTA Ultimate SP1 *)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32 / 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32 / 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 / 64 Bit) **)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32 / 64 Bit) **)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 / 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32 / 64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer V6.0 (or later)
*) The functional scope has not been tested completely. You can use it on your own risk.
**) Strictly limited test scope, that means, you can only install it on your own risk, after acknowledging the relevant warning message.
Drive Monitor 5.5 SP2 functional changes / extensions
- Support of operating system Windows 8.1 (32 / 64 Bit)
- Installation problems with V5.5 SP1 in some environments
DriveMonitor V5.5 SP2
DriveMonitor V5.5 SP2 HF1
HF1 can only be installed if DriveMonitor V5.5 SP2 is present.