Linking ProTool/Pro Runtime V6.0 with PLCSIM V5.0 SP1
Which settings have to be made to be able to link the ProTool/Pro Runtime V6.0 with the PLCSIM V5.0 SP1 when there is no MPI card installed in the PG/PC being used?
If there is no MPI card installed in the configuration computer, then at least the PC adapter must be installed as interface for STEP 7 V5.1 SP4.
Please proceed as follows:
- Select Start >SIMATIC > STEP 7 > Set PG/PC interface.
- Click the "Select" button in "Interfaces Add/Remove".
- Select "PC-Adapter" in the left window.
- Click the "Install" button.
Fig. 1: Installing the interface
- Close the dialog.
- For "Access Point of the Application" set "S7ONLINE > PC Adapter".
Fig. 2: Setting up the access point
Communication between ProTool/Pro Runtime V6.0 and PLCSIM V5.0 SP1 is enabled in this way.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry