How do you integrate an HMI operator panel into a local network?
Está relacionado com produto(s)
The example below explains how to
- Incorporate an operator panel into a local network in order to back up a tag archive to a PC via the local network.
- Share a folder or a drive on a PC.
- Save a tag archive to a PC via a local network.
- Access the files of the Comfort Panel from the PC.
This entry uses a simple example to explain how to integrate an operator panel into a network. Other network constellations are also possible, but these generally require further knowledge of networks.
Attachment 1: Procedure for WinCC (TIA Portal) and Windows 7 ( 668 KB )
2. Setting Up a Network Connection
2.1 Assigning a Static IP Address in Microsoft Windows 7
2.2 Network Configuration on the Operator Panel
2.3 Additional Settings on the PC
2.4 Testing the Network Connections
3. Enabling Sharing
4. Saving the Tag Archive
5. Accessing the Files of the Comfort Panel
Attachment 2: Procedure for WinCC flexible and Windows XP ( 1139 KB )
1. Setting Up a Network Connection
1.1 Assigning a Fixed IP Address in Microsoft Windows XP
1.2 Network Configuration on the Operator Panel
1.3 Additional Settings on the PC
1.4 Testing the Network Connection
2. Enabling Sharing
3. Saving the Tag Archive
For activating a printer over the network, for example, (see Entry ID: 18720136) addressing must also take place through a "name resolution".
GMP, Pharma, Life Science, Validation, FDA 21 CFR Part 11