Operator controls as DP direct keys on a Mobile Panel 170
How do I configure the handwheel, the key switch and the illuminated pushbutton on the Mobile Panel 170?
The handwheel, the keyswitch and the illuminated pushbutton can only be configured as DP direct keys on the Mobile Panel 170. In order to use DP direct keys, the Mobile Panel 170 has to be connected to the control via the PROFIBUS-DP. In addition to the configuration of the control parameters with ProTool, the DP direct keys must be configured as DP slave in the S7 hardware configuration.
- Information regarding the configuration of the Mobile Panel direct keys as DP slave can be found in the user manual "Communication for Windows based systems, Part 1" in entry ID 1405528.
- Further information regarding direct keys on the Mobile Panel 170 can be found in the device manual for the Mobile Panel 170 in entry ID 13506223.
Notes on configuring the handwheel and an example project are available under entry ID 14612292 - "Evaluation of the handwheel position on the Mobile Panel 170".
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry