Delivery Release for the SIMATIC NET CP 343-1 IT
Относится к продукту(ам)
The CP 343-1 IT communications processor (order no. 6GK7343-1GX20-0XE0) is now available for order. It replaces the existing module CP 343-1 IT (order no. 6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0). The CP 343-1 IT -GX20- is not spare part compatible, because the ISO protocol and the AUI connection have been omitted. The new CP is based on a considerably more powerful hardware platform than the previous one.
Future developments will be based exclusively on the platform of the CP 343-1 IT (6GK7343-1GX20-0XE0). The existing CP 343-1 IT (6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0) will be phased out by mid 2004 and thereafter remain available on a spare part basis
The new CP 343-1 IT (6GK7343-1GX20-0XE0) can be configured with STEP7/NCM V5.2 SP1 and higher!
The new module has the following additional functions:
- File system increased to 30 MB Flash
- 30-MB RAM file system for data recording
- SNMP MIB2 diagnostic information
- IP Address allocation without STEP7: Via DHCP, a simple PC tool, or via HMI (precondition: No connection configuration!).
- Access protection based on IP addresses. Access to the CP can be restricted via defined IP address areas or individual IP addresses (in addition to personalized password protection).
- Clock synchronization of the CPU via NTP and SIMATIC procedures
- Improved diagnostics via integrated HTML
- Module information
- Text display of the CPU diagnostic buffer
- Text display of the CP diagnostic buffer
The Ethernet standard communication of the CP 343-1 IT (6GK7343-1GX20-0XE0) is compatible with the CP 343-1 module (6GK7343-1EX20-0XE0).
- File-based bulk memory:
The new RAM for the file system permits fast cyclic recording of data. This enables log files or production statistics to be temporarily stored in the form of files. For permanent data saving, the files located in the RAM can be transferred to other computers, or transferred to the on-board Flash memory (limited to 70 000 writing cycles lifetime).
- OEM Production machine building:
IP Address allocation without STEP7: Buyers of production machines can set the IP address without STEP7. This can be done via a PC program (available over the Internet from Product Support after delivery release of this module) or via blocks. The IP address configuration via blocks permits machine builders to include a specific IP address for each customer via HMI.
The newly included HTML diagnostic pages will permit clients to diagnose errors in the controller via Internet browser, in many cases without STEP7.
- For extensive Industrial Ethernet-based
Access protection based on IP addresses permits the use of SIMATIC S7 in extensive Ethernet-based production networks. The IP addresses or address areas that are permitted to access the controller, are compiled in a list. By limiting the number of users who are allowed to access the controller via the CP343-1ITGX20, the number of accidental accesses by non-authorized units (working in other IP address areas) will be significantly reduced. This additional form of access protection does not require entering a password.
Using SNMP, the communications part of the SIMATIC S7 PLC can also be diagnosed by means of software tools used in the office world.
This new module enables the S7-300 CPU to be included in the clock rate of a superordinated production process. The time is synchronized via the standard NTP protocol (UTC time) or the SIMATIC procedure in this case.
In the case of controllers (with a static IP configuration) accessed with no configured communication connection as a pure server (e.g. HMI, Web browser), the IP address parameters can be transported via DHCP. In large networks this permits a centralized administration of the IP addresses. This will reduce the amount of work required for the restructuring of networks in which the IP address parameters have to be changed frequently
Please get in touch with your SIMATIC contact at your local Siemens Office if you have any further questions.
- Обратиться в службу технической поддержки с вопросом или проблемой
- Обсудить вопрос на форуме и поделиться опытом с другими пользователями
- Создать данные CAx по одному или нескольким продуктам
- Оставить отзыв к Сообщение