How can you have the current picture continued to be shown when you log out of WinCC Runtime?
When a user logs out or another user logs on, from PCS 7 V5 the start picture of a user is loaded. This behavior is implemented by the C action "autoload.pas" of the WinCC option "Basic Process Control (BPC)" in order to save and restore a user screen composition. The "autoload.pas" action is run when the internal tag "@local::CurrentUser" changes. This is the case when there is logon, logoff or change of logon. The action uses the Split Screen Manager function "SSMLoadCurrentFields()" to load the screen composition.
- This entry presumes that the WinCC option "Basic Process Control of WinCC (BPC)" is being used.
- In PCS 7 systems BPC is used by default.
- The adjustment described in this entry is not supported by SIMATIC Safety Matrix V6.3.
- For standard WinCC systems from WinCC V6.0 you no longer need an extra license for BPC.
In order to prevent this automatic restoring of the screen composition upon logging on or off, you can completely disable the "autoload.pas" function as follows.
|1||Open the C action "autoload.pas"|
In the WinCC Explorer you open the editor "Global Script C". Open the C action "autoload.pas". This function is located in the navigation window under "Actions > Actions: <Computer name> > autoload.pas".
|2||Disable the function "SSMLoadCurrentFields()"|
In the "autoload.pas" action, insert the statement "return(TRUE);" as the first statement after the tag definition part. The following figure shows the action "autoload.pas" modified for WinCC V6.x.
Compile and save the changed function.
After a user logs on or off or changes the logon, the picture selected previously no longer changes.
Note that after a user logs off, the release for the areas is removed, but the last process picture or picture blocks remain open. When configuring the pictures or picture blocks ensure that an authorization check is configured for operable picture objects and the display of the operator authorization is updated. If there is authorization the input fields should have a white background and without authorization they have gray background. The standard blocks of PCS 7 support this feature.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry