How do you send customer data to Siemens Technical Support?
You have the following options:
- Sending data volumes of less than 10 MB by e-mail
- Data transfer via FileShare Service
- Sending larger volumes of data by data carrier (by post)
In the case of all three options, you should bear the following points in mind:
- Compress the file(s) in a conventional format (ZIP, for example).
- If possible, password-protect the archive in order to prevent misuse.
- Note that the archive file name may not contain any blank spaces or any special national characters (ä, ö, ü, etc.).
Only if you send your data by e-mail you do not need to make any further arrangements with the Technical Support agent. In all other cases, please contact the relevant agent at Technical Support before sending the data.
1. Sending data less than 10 MB by e-mail
If you have already submitted a request to Technical Support and would like to send more data, reply to the opening e-mail which you had received from Technical Support. Attach the data to this e-mail and, where necessary, add a description of the content.
If you have not submitted a request to Technical Support yet, you can send your request and the data to Technical Support through the following internet page.
Complete all the details on the form. Once you have submitted the support request, a request procedure is opened with Technical Support.
2. Data transfer via FileShare Service
Please discuss the procedure and the requisite details with the Technical Support agent.
3. Sending larger volumes of data by data carrier
If your project is bigger than 10 MB, you can save it on a data carrier and send it to this address:
DF CS SD CSS TS
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
FAO Mr./Ms. ...
Service Request Number: 1-...
Please use options 2 and 3 only after submitting a Support Request and made arrangements with the Technical Support agent.