Entry type: FAQ, Entry ID: 18973361, Entry date: 09/03/2009
How do you change and display SIMATIC WinCC flexible system events during configuration?
Proceed as follows to display and change system events in WinCC flexible.
- Select the menu command "Tools > Settings > Workbench > Settings for project window".
- Select "Display all items" mode under "Change the mode in which the project tree is shown" and click "OK" to confirm. The "System events" entry then appears in the Project view under "Alarm management".
- Only the event text can be edited in the system events.
- The wildcards "%1, %2, ..." are used for parameter transfer and should not be changed.
- As from WinCC flexible 2008 SP1, functions can also be triggered by the system events ("Events > Activate").
View, Display property, Alarm block
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender
*) Note: Do not use this feedback functionality for technical requests. Please use the Support Request instead.