Getting Started for WinCC flexible 2004
Относится к продукту(ам)
Effective immediately, the Getting Started for WinCC flexible 2004 is available for download in the languages German, English, French, Italian and Spanish. The Getting Started provides the user with an easy entry into the world of WinCC flexible. In essence, it introduces the user to the new interfaces of the configuration tools and the new functions in a convenient manner.
The Getting Started for WinCC flexible is divided into 3 documents that build on each other with regard to content. For each section of the Getting Started there are example projects consisting of a configuration for the operator device as well as a control program for a SIMATIC S7 PLC.
The individual example projects contain the already configured parts of the previous subtasks or in the case of the Getting Started Beginner section, the complete operator device project. Thus, the tasks of each of the 3 documents can be worked on independently from another.
1. WinCC flexible Getting Started Beginner
Here, an example project using the operator device OP 77B covers the basic handling of an operator device project. The individual topics are:
- Creation of a WinCC flexible project
- Creation of process screens
- Configuration of alarms
- Creation of recipes
- Test and simulation of a configuration
- Transfer of the project to an operator device
2. WinCC flexible Getting Started Advanced
Functionally building on the Getting Started Beginner section, the configuration is expanded using the operator device OP 270. The following topics are covered:
- Archiving of alarms and process values
- Configuration of reports
- Expansion of system functions through Visual Basic scripts
- Implementation of access protection
- Multilingual configuration
- Navigation among process screens
- Totally Integrated Automation: Example of the integration into STEP7
3. WinCC flexible Getting Started Options
In this section of the Getting Started, the new possibilities of WinCC flexible in the machine-oriented area are focused on. The following options are addressed:
- Remote control of an operator device from another operator device
- Communication between operator devices
- Small control room solutions with Sm@rtAccess
- Connection of operator devices to the office world
- Notification via E-Mail
- Display of the operator device status via the Intranet or Internet
- Remote control of an operator device via the Intranet or Internet
- OPC communication
Download of the Documents and Example Projects
The Getting Started can be downloaded from the Internet in the "Product Support" area of the "A&D Service & Support" at "Engineering Software SIMATIC WinCC flexible -> WinCC flexible ES -> Manuals".
Use the following Links:
- Getting Started Beginner Document ID 18660846
- Getting Started Advanced Document ID 18656980
- Getting Started Options Document ID 18657078
To download the associated example projects, use the respective "Info" Link to the right of the displayed document description.
At a later time, the Getting Started will also be available in hard copy form. For this, a separate announcement will be made.
- Обратиться в службу технической поддержки с вопросом или проблемой
- Обсудить вопрос на форуме и поделиться опытом с другими пользователями
- Создать данные CAx по одному или нескольким продуктам
- Оставить отзыв к Сообщение