Visualization - The HMI Integration
SIMATIC software is the integrated system environment for all SIMATIC systems and provides you with the ideal tool for every task at each phase of your project for optimizing your engineering workflow. The SIMATIC HMI – human machine interface – will guide you through the phase “Operation and Maintenance” of automation facilities. SIMATIC HMI systems are used for operator control, monitoring, reporting, archiving and logging.
The topic of this part of the demonstration is how to integrate SIMATIC HMI systems (Human Machine Interface) seamlessly into STEP 7 configuring.We show you how to benefit from the interaction of the various tools and mechanisms when realizing a plant visualization. This module shows in graphically animated scenes
- the customer benefits that the tool provides for each relevant project phase,
- the basic functions of the tool
- a live projecting sequence of a real project.
The following properties are contained in all technically-oriented demonstration systems:
- All graphic animations are explained by a spoken text which has been read by German, respectively English native professional speakers.
- The respective sections of the demonstration system can be clicked on by means of navigation elements. You may, for example, repeat any section any time.
- Continuative links and support pages have been integrated.
The following picture shows the home page of the demonstration system.
Just load the EXE data file at hand on your computer and start it with a mouse click. You may as well start the EXE data file directly out of your browser.
|09/2008||Update to version v20: correction for the correct execution of the demonstration system on PC/Notebooks have been made. The content of the demonstration system has not been changed.|
The most important tools of the SIMATIC Software Engineering Suite have been carried out as graphically animated demonstration systems in order to present the seamless and consistent integration into the overall concept. The following table refers directly to the corresponding articles in the Application Portal.
|The SIMATIC Manager||21064133|
|The Basic Languages KOP, FUP, AWL||21062590|
|Communication with SIMATIC S7||21043576|
|The Graphical Language S7-GRAPH||21062148|
|The S7 Architecture||21064245|
|The High-level Language S7-SCL||21062480|
|Testing and Commissioning Functions||21064135|
Alternatively, you can order all single modules as a whole on the new Demo DVD SIMATIC Software (Faster from Design to Operation) 04/2008 in German and English free of charge via the internet.
Please use the following link for the order form of the demonstration DVD:
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry