Resetting the S7-200 to the factory default settings (WIPEOUT)
"wipeout.exe" is a DOS application with which you can reset the target system (S7-200) to the factory default settings. This program is very useful if you have a target system with an unknown address or baud rate and cannot communicate with the target system using the STEP 7 Micro/Win. WIPEOUT deletes
- The user program (OB1)
- The data block (DB1) and
- All configuration information (SDB).
The target system is set with address 2 to 9600 baud. WIPEOUT is not installed in conjunction with STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32. A copy of this application is on the Installation CD of STEP 7 Micro/WIN 32.
The program can be copied onto the hard disk and then called from there. To call the program, open the DOS window and enter the "WIPEOUT" command with the corresponding path. Then follow the prompts on the screen.
wipeout.exe (45 KB)
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry