How do you print sub-areas of pictures in landscape format?
Use the following call to make hard copy prints of sub-areas of a screen in landscape format:
void OnClick(char* lpszPictureName, char* lpszObjectName, char* lpszPropertyName)
WinExec("PrtScr.exe -l -C= \"20;10;800;400\"",SW_SHOWNORMAL);
- Always specify the execution parameters (for example: -l -nomcp) in lowercase lettering!
If the "-nomcp" parameter is added, the screen area being printed ("-C= 20;10;800;400") is ignored.
The possible parameters and their functions for a hard copy ("PrtScr.exe") are available in the WinCC Information System under "Output parameters for hard copies".
For how to use the hard copy function on a web client refer also to the notes in the WinCC Information System under "Using the "Hard copy" function".
- You must always set the -nomcp parameter on the Web Client, because otherwise the PrtScr.exe tries to connect itself to the Project Manager of WinCC which is not available on the Web Client.
- If runtime is started, and this button is re-configured, -hardcopy may not work because PrtScr.exe is already active. In this event, please end runtime and restart it. Or end PrtScr.exe with -end and then use -nomcp.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry