Service Pack 6 for S7-GRAPH V5.3
Service Pack 6 (SP6) for S7-GRAPH V5.3 has been released for delivery. You can order it via the data carrier with the STEP 7 Professional 2010 SR2 Trial Package from your Siemens Partner at a nominal charge (see entry ID 57025741). The Service Pack is also available free of charge for downloading from the Internet (entry ID 31385053). Customers with a valid Software Update Service agreement for S7-GRAPH will receive the corresponding CD ROM automatically.
The SP6 can be installed directly over the existing S7-GRAPH V5.3 software. The license for S7-GRAPH V5.3 also remains valid with SP6. Details on S7-GRAPH V5.3 and order no.’s are provided under entry ID 18796358.
Prerequisites for the installation of S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6:
- STEP 7 V5.3 with or without SP1, SP2 or SP3
- STEP 7 V5.4 with or without SP1, SP2, SP3, SP3.1 or SP4
· S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP5 or SP6 and STEP 7 V5.4 incl. SP3, SP3.1 or SP4 will run under MS Windows VISTA.
Supported operating systems:
- MS Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- MS Windows XP Professional SP2
- MS Windows Server 2003 or MS Windows Server 2003 SP2/SR2 German/English, Standard Edition and MUI.
Only in workstation mode (no Client-Server installations).
- MS Windows VISTA 32 Business and Ultimate.
To be able to work with S7-GRAPH under MS Windows 2000/2003/XP, you no longer require power user rights. You can now log in as normal user.
When you use MS Windows VISTA you will find S7-GRAPH in the start menu under Start menu > All programs > Siemens Automation > SIMATIC STEP 7 > S7-GRAPH.
- The converter for GRAPH5 programs included with S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6 will not run under MS Windows VISTA.
S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6 provides the following new functions:
- Optimization of updated texts from the system text library used in WinCC. The precondition is that the entries have been changed and saved in the system text library for the relevant FC and thereafter the command "Newly generate all" is called up in WinCC flexible.
- Optimized display of Tooltips for the individual steps.
- If S7-GRAPH V5.3 SP6 is used together with STEP 7 V5.4 SP4 and higher under MS Windows Vista, the user authorization concept of MS Windows Vista will be employed, which improves security. More information on this topic is available from the readme file "Liesmich.rtf" of the STEP 7 V5.4 SP4 basic package.
Ordering data for S7-GRAPH V5.3
|S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6 Floating License|
|S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6 Upgrade|
|S7-GRAPH Software Update Service (SUS)|
S7-GRAPH V5.3 Upgrade:
Customers who own S7-GRAPH V3.x, V4.x, V5.0 or V5.2, can purchase an upgrade. The precondition for installation of the upgrade package is a valid license of S7-GRAPH V3.x, V4.x, V5.0 or V5.2.
S7-GRAPH V5.3 Trial License:
For customers who wish to evaluate S7-GRAPH:
The Trial License runs for 14 days, beginning from the first start of S7-GRAPH. During this period the software has full functionality. This license is only for evaluation purposes and not for productive use. A customer can obtain the Trial License by ordering a STEP7 Professional Trial License and then install S7-GRAPH (entry 22987922).
S7-GRAPH V5.3 incl. SP6 is supplied on CD ROM; the License Key on a USB stick.
S7-GRAPH is multilingual in 5 languages (G, E, F, I, Sp).
The documentation for S7-GRAPH is supplied on the product CD ROM as PDF.