CP 343-1 Firmware Update V2.1 (6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0)
The module with order no. 6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0 is now being shipped with new firmware version V2.1. The firmware can be downloaded free of charge.
The module with order no. 6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0 is now being shipped with new firmware version V2.1 (succeeds V2.0). Existing CP 343-1IT modules (6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0) with earlier firmware versions can be upgraded by means of a free firmware update (download ID: !22342617!).
In STEP7 the module can still be configured as firmware version 2.0.
The following product improvements were introduced:
- Fetch & Write connections are now re-established in spite of protocol violations.
- Write command with data length=0 are rejected with error code (error code=6).
- Problems with BSEND, BRECV, PUT, GET, USEND & URECV have been corrected: High stability in the case of CP STOP/RUN transitions, endlessly executed commands, no loss of performance when the connection is cut by an OPC Server.
- Stable against broadcast storms. All connections are re-established afterwards.
- CP Startup problem corrected.
- Counters for broadcast and multicast packages now work correctly.
- MAC and IP addresses are conserved after an overall reset.
- NTP Client will now also accept servers with versions lower than 4.
- An incorrect DNS frame will now be handled correctly and no longer lead to to consequential errors.
- FTP Client: Access to a server file DB in the CP will now work with the full path specification. Example: STOR /cpu1/cpu1db20
- FTP Server: Connection establishement to the FTP server in "Passive mode" will now also work when operated with the default MAC address.
- Improvement of the file system with respect to uniform wear of the flash sectors in the case of write events.
- Display of the variables on a PG now also possible in the CP mode "STOP"
- The FTP command "DIR File name" is now available. (up to now only "DIR" and "DIR Path")
We advise you to upgrade your CP 343-1IT (6GK7343-1GX11-0XE0) with this new firmware.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry