How can you clear the error message "Download (310:88)"?
- Check whether there is a functioning network connection between the ES station and the OS server. Use the "ping" command to check the network connection with the input "" or ">" in the Command Prompt.
- Check on the ES and target station in the SIMATIC Shell that the other computer is displayed in each case in the SIMATIC Shell together with the associated settings. There are detailed notes available on this in Entry ID 25437381 .
Disable any unneeded network cards.
Make sure that you have configured the same users with the same "Logon" in the local "SIMATIC HMI" user group on both stations (ES and OS). The logon must match in domain, user name and ID of both stations. Do not use any "empty" passwords, because this might cause access to the network to be rejected with an error. Also refer to the information in the WinCC 7.5 Information System under "Installation Notes > Installation Requirements > Define Access Rights in Operating System".
Check that the currently logged on Windows user of the ES station has sufficient rights for write access to the target station. For this you check the network releases and NTFS drive authorizations on the target station.
Never use the Default User "Administrator" without password.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry