SIMATIC ET 200S FC: Application sample - FB100 - for diagnosis and set up via Touchpanel TP170B
This program example is based on the partner function block of the FB100 frequency converter (ET200S_FC_DRIV) and provides the following features:
- Complete quick commissioning and optimization of one or several ET200S FC drives from a TP170B panel
- Operator interface to operate the ET200S FC drive independently from other parts of your program
- Diagnostic screen to read-out and acknowledge ET200S FC fault messages.
- Screen to simply write to and read from the MMC parameter memory.
You will learn about the individual FB100 functions step-by-step using several variable tables.
When an ICU24F (safety ICU) is used, it isn’t possible to completely commission this via the TP170B screen. The reason for this is that it is not permissible to influence safety parameters using the Step 7 program.
The safety parameters still have to be entered using the “STARTER” commissioning tool.
|Content of Downloads||
|V1.0||February 2005||First edition|
|V1.1||January 2006||Document reviewed|
|V1.2||February 2006||HTML-page added, document reviewed|
|V1.3||August 2006||Document reviewed|
|V1.4||October 2006||Program added|
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry