Multiproject Engineering with SIMATIC BATCH
Building on the instructions “Multiproject Engineering“ (ID: 22258951), the particularities when dealing with projects containing batch functions are described.
Unlike the base document the subprojects extracted from the multiproject are included here into other multiprojects (MP of the decentralized engineering environments). At this the implemented batch functions must be treated separately.
For simplicity reasons, the following abbreviations are used in this document:
- CMMP (Central Master Multiproject)
- DMP (Decentralized Multiproject)
The document focuses on the following points:
- Principle procedure and basic requirements
- Activities when dividing and merging the individual subprojects
From a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) point of view, the document is meant to help communicating the correct procedure for multiproject engineering with SIMATIC BATCH to the respective project engineers.
This entry was created with SIMATIC PCS 7 V8.1 and SIMATIC PCS 7 BATCH V8.1, the procedure is valid for SIMATIC PCS 7 and SIMATIC BATCH from V6.1.
Multiproject Engineering with SIMATIC BATCH (2,6 MB)
Update of the validity
GMP, Pharma, Life Science, Validation, FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry