OPC DA Client for simple plant visualization via Standard Web Browser
This entry illustrates a simple way of visualizing S7 variables on a web browser using the example of a weather station. For the solution of this task, the OPC server of SIMATIC NET is used.
This entry contains an OPC HTML Generator, which depicts the OPC variables on an HTML page and updates them cyclically. The desired variables are configured on the user interface, a respective dummy is defined and a template generated. This template serves as a templated for the HTML page.
For the settings of the template there are two options
- Automatic generation by the OPC HTML Generator
- Programming according to own requirements.
Example user interface on the web browser
The following figure shows the example configuration with background image. The template was programmed according to own requirements.
The image below illustrates a possible HW configuration where the OPC HTML Generator can be used.
The zip-file in the download section contains
a complete STEP 7 project for S7-300/400
the OPC HTML Generator including all resources
the example project with configuration file and css file
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry