Entry type: FAQ Entry ID: 24332926, Entry date: 05/05/2008
Information on how to use the Terminal Modules TM15 and TM17 High Feature.
You find more deeply information in the enclosure about:
- What must be done in order to use larger cable lengths?
- Where can you order connectors with spring-loaded terminals?
- What must be observed regarding the maximum load current and inductive loads?
- What do I have to take into account with diagnosis?
- What needs to be done in case of error codes 3xx and 4xx occurring in combination with TM15/TM17 High Feature?
TM15_TM17_en_080515.pdf ( 417 KB )
In order to protect technical infrastructures, systems, machines and networks against cyber threats, it is necessary to implement – and continuously maintain – a holistic, state-of-the-art IT security concept. Siemens’ products and solutions constitute one element of such a concept. For more information about cyber security, please visithttps://www.siemens.com/cybersecurity#Ouraspiration.
Personalization saves you typing! If you have already been registered, you can login directly. If you are not registered yet, you can inform and register yourself without obligation here (our service is free of charge).
Number of characters: 0 (max. 500)
Send copy of comment to sender. (login required)
*) Important: Please use this form for general feedback only. All technical and specialist topics should be directed to the expert community in the Technical Forum.
Support to the statistics
With this function the IDs found are listed according to number (format .txt).
Topic pages for this entry