Hotfix 7 for WinCC flexible 2005 SP1
Hotfix 7 for WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 is now available.
All WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 packages delivered in the future will already come with the Hotfix 7.
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 Compact
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 Standard
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 Advanced
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 ASIA Advanced
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 ASIA Standard
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 Runtime
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 ASIA Runtime
The installation of Hotfix 7 can be made on systems with or without a previous Hotfix.
Hotfix 7 is not usable in connection with the following products:
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 Micro
- WinCC flexible 2005 SP1 CHINA Standard
- Information on Hotfix 7
The following Readme/ Function description contains important information.
Readme_WinCC_flexible_2005_SP1_HF7.doc ( 225 KB )
Features_WinCC_flexible_2005_SP1_HF7.doc ( 290 KB )
Hotfix 7 contains all the previous Hotfixes.
Important note for the system behaviour of Hotfix 7:
Any HMI projects which contain many or very large bitmaps and/or TIFF graphics my exhibit the following behaviour:
- The initial automatic conversion of the project by Hotfix 7 my require increased main memory on the engineering station. In rare cases the conversion may abort.
- The project file (*.hmi) may be larger after conversion with Hotfix 7.
Should you have problems using Hotfix 7 please contact our Customer Support.
If the bitmap-/ TIFF graphics of the HMI project match the target runtime-system characteristics (size/colour-depth), problems should not be experienced.
Principally it is recommended to create graphics in optimized formats, such as jpeg, png.
Runtime systems are not affected by the behaviour described above, i.e the generated project file (*.fwx) is not affected.
- Hotfix 7 Download
Please note the file size.
WinCC_flexible_2005_SP1_HF7.exe ( 161028 KB )