SINAMICS G/S: Toolbox V2.1 / S7 Function Blocks
The SINAMICS toolbox comprises a sample project 'Fb283_Bsp_V2_1.zip', which includes an interface block that allows to conveniently connect the SINAMICS converters to PROFIBUS / PROFINET.
This version supports the following converters:
- SINAMICS G120
- SINAMICS G120D
- SINAMICS G130
- SINAMICS G150
- SINAMICS S110
- SINAMICS S120
The function block FB283 allows to transfer all the necessary drive process data. This block is especially suitable for actuating the EPOS functions of the SINAMICS S110 and S120, but it can also be used as a mere speed drive.
Further, the FB283 provides the following functions:
- The existing drive parameters can be read or overwritten.
- The fault buffer can be read out.
- You can transfer up to 64 traversing blocks with one function trigger.
- Max. 10 arbitrary parameters can be read / written with one job (e.g. to adapt the product).
This S7 function block is documented in the file 'Fb283_V21_ger.PDF', which is also included in the toolbox ZIP file and can be read using the Acrobat Reader.
Toolbox_V21.zip ( 3011 KB )
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry