SIMATIC PC Adapter USB Software V2.0
Download of PC Adapter USB Software V2.0.
This software is the precondition for operation under MS Windows Vista.
Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian.
You require a PC with USB port
To be able to work with the PC Adapter USB, you require a PC with one of the following operating systems:
· MS Windows 2000
· MS Windows XP Home
· MS Windows XP Professional
· MS Windows Server 2003 (R2 Standard edition)
· MS Windows Vista Business (32-bit edition)
· MS Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit edition)
· MS Windows Vista Enterprise (32-bit edition)
You also require a SIMATIC software package that makes use of MPI communication (e.g. STEP 7).
To be able to operate the PC Adapter USB on a PPI network, you require the STEP 7-Micro/WIN 32 software version 4.0 or higher.
The user manual for the SIMATIC PC Adapter USB is available as electronic documentation on the Product CD. It is also available in the directory “_Manuals“, in the unpacked file "PC_Adapter_USB_102007.zip".
Download the file, unpack to a directory and call Setup.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry