BIOS-Download for SIMATIC Box PC 827B
The BIOS updates each contain the changes of the earlier versions listed in the info texts.
Please pay careful attention to the following points before or when installing the BIOS update
- Use the most recent version possible of the BIOS (current release version). Using an older BIOS on a new PC platform can lead to faults.
- The USB stick or USB disk drive must be the first drive in the boot sequence.
- Make sure that the power supply is not cut off.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever should you switch off the device during the update process.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever should you interrupt the update procedure.
If you do not comply with the points above, you might cause irreparable damage to your PC!
How to perform a BIOS update is explained in the "Update.txt" file in the ZIP file.
Following the BIOS update, the system must be brought into a defined basic state. Proceed as follows to do this:
- Start the BIOS Setup with the F2 key.
- Load the BIOS default configuration with the F9 key (Setup Defaults) or via the BIOS Setup command "Get Default Values" in the Exit mask.
- Save the settings using the BIOS Setup command "Save Change & Exit" or with the F10 key "Save configuration changes and exit".
|BIOS for SIMATIC Box PC 827B|
|V110204_Info.txt ( 3 KB )|
|V110205_Info.txt ( 3 KB )|
|V110206_Info.txt ( 4 KB )|
|V110207_Info.txt ( 5 KB )|
|V110208_Info.txt ( 6 KB )||Current release version|
Please contact Technical Support as below to receive the BIOS update:
A list of the current driver versions is available in Entry ID: 51339179.