FM 350-2 - New Version Released for Delivery
A new version of the FM 350-2 counter module with new order no. has been released for delivery. The changes are mainly for manufacturing reasons and include a few new functions. The new module replaces the predecessor version and is fully compatible. When stocks of the current module are sold out orders received for the predecessor version will be switched automatically to the new order no..
The FM 350-2 counter module has been revised and received the new order no. 6ES7 350-2AH01-0AE0. It replaces the previous version with the order no. 6ES7 350-2AH00-0AE0. The new module is spare part compatible, i.e. you can plug in version -2AH01- in place of version -2AH00- without having to change the configuration or the user program.
The module can be configured with STEP 7 V5.4 plus HSP 2041 or higher. If the new functions are not required, it can also be configured under the order no. of the predecessor version.
The following functions were added:
- In the future the firmware can be upgraded by the customer
- I&M function: I&M0 data (module identification) and I&M1 data (Purchase order no.)
- The counts and measuring values of all 8 channels can be imaged in the user data image of a distributed configuration, behind an IM153-2 V5.0 (order no. 6ES7153-2BA01-0XB0 V5.0) (use of the extended user data)
- The module can continue to count even if there is a Stop-Run transition of the CPU, provided the module parameters have remained unchanged.
The list price has not changed.
- You have a technical question / problem: Ask the Technical Support
- You want to discuss in our forum and exchange experiences with other users
- You want to create CAx data for one or more products
- You would like to send us feedback on this Entry